OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A Short Reply to Thomas "Tank" Williams by Anna Von Reitz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A Short Reply to Thomas "Tank" Williams by Anna Von Reitz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A Short Reply to Thomas "Tank" Williams by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A Short Reply to Thomas "Tank" Williams by Anna Von Reitz EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A Short Reply to Thomas "Tank" Williams by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A Short Reply to Thomas "Tank" Williams by Anna Von Reitz EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A Short Reply to Thomas "Tank" Williams by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A Short Reply to Thomas "Tank" Williams by Anna Von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A Short Reply to Thomas "Tank" Williams by Anna Von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A Short Reply to Thomas "Tank" Williams by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A Short Reply to Thomas "Tank" Williams by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A Short Reply to Thomas "Tank" Williams by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A Short Reply to Thomas "Tank" Williams by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A Short Reply to Thomas "Tank" Williams by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A Short Reply to Thomas "Tank" Williams by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A Short Reply to Thomas "Tank" Williams by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A Short Reply to Thomas "Tank" Williams by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A Short Reply to Thomas "Tank" Williams by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A Short Reply to Thomas "Tank" Williams by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A Short Reply to Thomas "Tank" Williams by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A Short Reply to Thomas "Tank" Williams by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A Short Reply to Thomas "Tank" Williams by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Short Reply to Thomas "Tank" Williams by Anna Von Reitz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A Short Reply to Thomas "Tank" Williams

A Short Reply to Thomas "Tank" Williams by Anna Von Reitz Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

When Kim first appeared on the scene, I thought --- "Thank goodness!  Someone to help sort through this mess from the banking side!" 

I am not a banker.  I am a fiduciary.  Those two facts should, taken together, add up for you in the proper order:  I have a responsibility of a fiduciary nature owed to my country and all the other Americans, but I am not a banker, so I am not in "competition" with any banker, and I don't desire to be a banker, either.  

Thank you, very much, I have more than enough to do without learning everything there is to know about banking, too.  

Basic justice and honesty is all I require and all that I am interested in.  

Unfortunately,  my experience with Kim has been deeply compromised and tainted by the fact that I gave her two names of actual trustees who stepped forward and bonded themselves to act in that capacity for the benefit of the other people those trusts serve ---- and what did she do?  

She rejected them out of hand without doing due diligence, responded with some whackjob claims of her own based on the residual holdings of the Russian Orthodox Church in Alaska, and when I replied to those, I heard nothing more from her.  Not a word.  

Next, those two trustees were viciously attacked by "federal" operatives, and have had to spend the last two or three years of their lives fending off false charges and acts of violence. The coincidence is a bit too improbable.  I gave Kim their names, and now these innocent, God-fearing, honest, compassionate people who gave up their own rights as beneficiaries so that they could serve as trustees ---- they are being attacked.  

Hello?  Do I look stupid?  

Why in the world would I give Kim any other names when this sort of thing is the result?  It's pretty obvious, isn't it, that Kim wants to be "the" Trustee and the military wants to work with just one Trustee, because working with the actual people who ARE the legitimate trustees --- in other words, doing the honest thing --- is just too inconvenient.  

The Private Trustees who have come to me for help in navigating the morass of the present system deserve far better treatment.  They are the ones that have voluntarily offered to give up a portion of their lives and their share of the assets to help deliver the benefit of those trusts to others and they are being hounded and harassed for one reason: I gave their names to Kim.  

So go figure why I won't give her any more names and won't support her bid to legitimize the Manna World Holding Trust.  

And please note, that I am the one who actually told you all that "the" United States is not the same thing as The United States, nor is "the" United States of America the same as The United States of America.  Please show the respect and do me the honor of not feeding my own lessons back to me and pretending to the audience that you are better informed?  

Until the military comes to heel and accepts the civilian government of the States and People, there is nothing more to talk about.  

I am not going to be played for a fool or have my Office disrespected by my employees and that is that.  

I was more than willing to accept help and to work with Kim and do my part to straighten this mess out.  I observe the results of my attempts to do so, and that is also the end of the story.  

If you want relief from your situation, you need a whole new attitude, and you need to be honest about the provenance and ownership interests attached to the assets underlying the world banking establishment. 

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum