OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
“Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
“Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
“Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
“Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
“Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
“Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
“Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
“Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
“Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
“Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
“Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
“Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
“Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
“Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
“Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
“Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
“Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
“Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
“Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
“Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
“Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
“Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

“Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

COMING HOME: Near-Death Experience ~ “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”

“Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death” Img_3872-1

Tricia Barker shares her Near-Death Experience, occurring during the surgery to save her life after a horrific car accident her senior year of college. She recounts her shock at remaining lucid and conscious after leaving her body and is shown many things during her Near-Death Experience. In addition to a life review, she has a reunion with her grandfather and shares the insights she has carried with her since this fateful day that changed her life.

Ascension Avatar note: I saved posting this as the final ‘Coming Home’ NDE documentary from the series. I have had three Near-Death Experiences (NDEs) in this lifetime, which mind-boggles me to this day — drowning at age 4, a bike accident at 30 and pneumonia at 35. The bike accident (a hit-and-run by a car) involved being teleported by an angel to the front doorstep of somebody’s home (with multiple broken bones and blood coming out of both ears), to receive the medical attention my guides knew I desperately needed. I retained my original soul (unlike some that agree on ‘walk-in’ soul experiences), but each time came back more psychically aware with new abilities: art… hearing ‘Music of the Spheres’… reading minds… seeing through untruths and deceptions… having ‘X-ray vision’ into the souls and intentions of humans (if they are human at all, or AI cloned versions)… knowing the outcomes of earthly events before they occur… and one more ability too overall intense for my personal comfort: being ultra, ultra empathic. I can relate to Tricia Barker’s insights, experiences and especially her humor in this video! It’s why I saved it for last. Enjoy.

“Anytime you wake up and you’re connected to something greater than yourself… then you’re winning”

~Tricia Barker

THANKS TO: https://ascensionavatar.wordpress.com/2023/08/07/coming-home-near-death-experience-texas-student-dies-in-car-accident-discovers-life-after-death/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum