OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 Michael Salla Update - Was a Space Based Weapons Platform Used Against Hawaii bound Ballistic Missile? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 Michael Salla Update - Was a Space Based Weapons Platform Used Against Hawaii bound Ballistic Missile? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 Michael Salla Update - Was a Space Based Weapons Platform Used Against Hawaii bound Ballistic Missile? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 Michael Salla Update - Was a Space Based Weapons Platform Used Against Hawaii bound Ballistic Missile? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 Michael Salla Update - Was a Space Based Weapons Platform Used Against Hawaii bound Ballistic Missile? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 Michael Salla Update - Was a Space Based Weapons Platform Used Against Hawaii bound Ballistic Missile? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 Michael Salla Update - Was a Space Based Weapons Platform Used Against Hawaii bound Ballistic Missile? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 Michael Salla Update - Was a Space Based Weapons Platform Used Against Hawaii bound Ballistic Missile? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 Michael Salla Update - Was a Space Based Weapons Platform Used Against Hawaii bound Ballistic Missile? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 Michael Salla Update - Was a Space Based Weapons Platform Used Against Hawaii bound Ballistic Missile? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 Michael Salla Update - Was a Space Based Weapons Platform Used Against Hawaii bound Ballistic Missile? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 Michael Salla Update - Was a Space Based Weapons Platform Used Against Hawaii bound Ballistic Missile? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 Michael Salla Update - Was a Space Based Weapons Platform Used Against Hawaii bound Ballistic Missile? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 Michael Salla Update - Was a Space Based Weapons Platform Used Against Hawaii bound Ballistic Missile? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 Michael Salla Update - Was a Space Based Weapons Platform Used Against Hawaii bound Ballistic Missile? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 Michael Salla Update - Was a Space Based Weapons Platform Used Against Hawaii bound Ballistic Missile? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 Michael Salla Update - Was a Space Based Weapons Platform Used Against Hawaii bound Ballistic Missile? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 Michael Salla Update - Was a Space Based Weapons Platform Used Against Hawaii bound Ballistic Missile? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 Michael Salla Update - Was a Space Based Weapons Platform Used Against Hawaii bound Ballistic Missile? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 Michael Salla Update - Was a Space Based Weapons Platform Used Against Hawaii bound Ballistic Missile? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 Michael Salla Update - Was a Space Based Weapons Platform Used Against Hawaii bound Ballistic Missile? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 Michael Salla Update - Was a Space Based Weapons Platform Used Against Hawaii bound Ballistic Missile? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michael Salla Update - Was a Space Based Weapons Platform Used Against Hawaii bound Ballistic Missile?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Michael Salla Update - Was a Space Based Weapons Platform Used Against Hawaii bound Ballistic Missile?

Michael Salla Update - Was a Space Based Weapons Platform Used Against Hawaii bound Ballistic Missile? SpaceWeapons-Hawaii-Intercept-1

On January 30, the Governor of Hawaii, David Ige, gave a press conference about the result of an official investigation into the January 13 ballistic missile alert that was an alleged false alarm. In the press conference Ige and other state officials gave a detailed account of the scenario that led to the false alarm.

While the official investigation concluded the emergency alert was a false alarm due to human error and a poorly designed reporting process, eyewitnesses continue to emerge saying they saw a meteorite, or something like it, exploding high in the sky over the Hawaii islands only minutes before the alert. Furthermore, eyewitnesses claim to have seen a television story about the exploding meteorite or object, before the news story was pulled.

In a video published on January 14, Marfoogle Watutu [a pseudonym] claims he was told by his sister, a Maui resident, about a tourist boat which carried multiple eyewitnesses to the exploding meteorite:

My sister has lived in Maui for eight years and what she is finding out is that a group of boaters that actually run a tour company say now that they saw something get blown out of the sky
So, they said it looked like a meteor and then all of a sudden there was a big boom and it lit up the entire sky.  It was 8 o’clock in the morning. . .
Maybe this was not a drill after all.  Maybe our Boys in Blue and Boys in Green shot it down. And I would think that the U.S. would not want to cause more panic if they did try to launch something at Hawaii.  Then, of course, they would say it was a mistake.  They took responsibility very quickly that it was a mistake. . . This could be bullshit but I just had to relay that. . . [Transcription Source]

Apparently, some of the tourists were interviewed by a local news channel that aired these before the story was pulled.

Marfoogle has to date not released the names of any of the eyewitnesses or the tour boat company involved, making it difficult to confirm his story.  He claims that Joe Rogan, a former comedian who now hosts The Joe Rogan Experience, has contacted him and is contemplating doing a report on the incident, and that some of the names have been released to him.

Continue Reading at ...... http://exopolitics.org/was-a-space-based-weapons-platform-used-against-hawaii-bound-ballistic-missile/

Posted by enerchi at 2/03/2018 06:01:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

MartyM

MartyM

I'm really glad that Hawaii didn't get blown up, I'd love to visit there again someday. This is not the first ponder about a space weapon having been used to prevent the purported incident, which if true, I'm fine with that... I'm more concerned with the reality of the so called 'Weapons Platforms' and who's operating or controlling them??
  I've heard all the arguments and BS about deterrent factors of why we need Nuke's etc. personally I'm of the school of thought that says Space weapons and Nuke's are all in the category of " Never should have been developed or allowed to exist in the first place".
  The insanity of War in the first place was bad enough, but at least in early years, enemies had to face each other and fight hand to hand, not push a button in an office on the other side of the world. It all gets more ludacris as technology is developed and testosterone is out of control... So much for today's rant.

bs4ever

bs4ever

MartyM wrote:personally I'm of the school of thought that says Space weapons and Nuke's are all in the category of " Never should have been developed or allowed to exist in the first place".
  The insanity of War in the first place was bad enough, but at least in early years, enemies had to face each other and fight hand to hand, not push a button in an office on the other side of the world. It all gets more ludacris as technology is developed and testosterone is out of control... So much for today's rant.

Once someone said the longbow was to devastating a weapon to be used against enemies, it has no honour of combat such as the sword. To be on the wrong end of a subsonic arrow or a big knife would be unwelcome yet for the life of me I cannot see any glory or honour in facing another with the view to maim or kill. It's all false like so many other things we are taught in the "system"

The same was said with black powder and cannon and guns as well. The only sure thing about it all is those who have been in the situation known as "combat" and survived are changed. I witnessed this all my life with older relatives. 

As young people they had the same flag waving Imperial nonsense drummed into them as Americans have had for some decades. After 1946 they understood what modern weapons of the time could do and wanted no part of it, the EU lie was sold to them as another "peace in our time"

Americans have been played the same way, in some areas worse in fact as the casualty lists of recent times and costs will show.

Having read accounts of those who managed to go home after 1918 and hearing it from those who attended Adolfs European tour the message is the same.

"What the bloody hell fools we have been throwing ordinance at Germans just like us and vice versa, they wanted to be there as much we did we all wanted to go home and leave the madness behind"

"the real enemy was back home in London and Berlin"

Of course they viewed the SS and Japanese savages differently

My point?

When the ability to order a nations young people into a war with other young people from somewhere else is directed by tucked up cosy politicos it's time to collectively put an end to it.

As Marty said, a finger on a button somewhere as a fool irradiates a planet.

That fool in recent years could have been called Bush, Blair, Obama, Cameron....the prospect of no conscience Clinton being POTUS at the moment is a very scary dodged bullet.

As long as we have psychopaths they will always find a way to power if not already offered to them. Having weapons in space is not new, remember Reagan and star wars?

Around that time information was released here as no longer top secret and 30 years had passed (the 30 yr rule) It said.....

In 1945/6/7 HM Govt and armed forces had designed a working and tested early version of what Reagan described. In true HM Govt fashion is was disbanded when the it was found the country at that time could not generate enough electricity to make in viable 24/7

Maybe that was a cover story?

Washington went into orbit over this revelation, either they genuinely didn't know or didn't want it known what existed 30 yrs before

WilliaminUSA

Imagine if all of the money and thought (or thoughtlessness) that is expended and bigger and better ways to kill innocents was put into real medical research?
Hey maybe we'd find a way to cure psychopathology than all the clinton's bush's, blair's, etc can live out their senile existence in peace.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum