OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Special Alert EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Special Alert EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Special Alert EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Special Alert EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Special Alert EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Special Alert EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Special Alert EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Special Alert EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Special Alert EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Special Alert EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Special Alert EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Special Alert EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Special Alert EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Special Alert EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Special Alert EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Special Alert EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Special Alert EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Special Alert EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Special Alert EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Special Alert EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Special Alert EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Special Alert EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Special Alert

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Special Alert Empty Special Alert Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:05 pm

ymoilman2

Special Alert

[size=18]There is much in this article I can say from SEVERAL highly credible sources is not only accurate but I already knew. As for the rest I must use my "ratdar" better than ever before but at the end of the day; NERO & CALIGULA cannot succeed if we do not cooperate with the manipulation and behave in the "expected" manner. The time for "waking" the masses has passed. We are going to have to do everything within our power to make sure that the millions of us already awake have every tidbit of information available no matter how seemingly inconsequential. Everything they do down to the smallest detail, they do for a reason.

Teri

Special Alert

see below: John Moore's radio program is on www.republicbroadcasting.org at 7:00-8:00 AM Monday through Friday.

What'Cha Think? Could it really be possible? We have the world's largest armed civilian population - with out any organization or leadership.

Special Alert
Wednesday August 29, 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen,

My two confidential sources (who don't know each other) advise me that:

1.) Trains loaded with military equipment ( Trucks, generators, forklifts, bulldozers, cranes, artillery, armor) continue to leave low lying coastal areas headed to high ground in the interior. This is to avoid the oceans coming out of their basins.

2.) Obama knows (because very astute analysts have told him so) that he will loose the election.

A.) The third week of October there will be a contrived economic collapse/bank holiday along with social disorder.

B.) It will be so severe that UN troops (i.e. Russian/Chinese/East European) will graciously respond to Obama's call during our time of need to restore civil order.

C.) There will be no election.

This contrived economic collapse was not scheduled to occur until after the election.

There will be a window of several days, to perhaps a week, when things are beginning to fall apart with the economy ( Stock market crash, etc.) that everything still works (i.e. commercial aviation, credit cards, Internet, no travel restrictions, sales of firearms & ammunition, etc). It is that window when you can make any last minute adjustments to where you physically are located and perhaps make a few last minute purchases of essentials (chocolate, gasoline, ammunition).

Once this goes down, wherever you are is (like it or not) where you will be for an undetermined period of time.

In addition to my two sources, Doug Hagmann with the Northeast Intelligence Network has two DHS sources of his own. In his article titled 'It's going hot!" (attached) he quotes his sources saying that there will be no national elections in November. While his sources do not give a specific scenario, the intelligence is essentially the same.

I also suggest reading the first chapter ( 22 pages) of Patriots, A Novel Of Surviving the Coming Collapse by James Wesley, Rawles. These 22 pages give a not all that unlikely scenario of what a fast moving economic collapse could look like.

Stay tuned, I'll do updates on my daily radio show as they come in.

John Moore
www.thelibertyman.com

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:44 PM

2Special Alert Empty Re: Special Alert Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:03 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks YM!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum